College of Nursing
In this section
Annual Nurse Anesthesia Doctoral Project Dissemination Event
Join us for the annual research event highlighting the work of the senior DNP students. Sponsored by the Nurse Anesthesia Department, all proceeds from registration go toward the NA Student Assistance Fund. This year the meeting will be held as an in-person event at the North Chicago campus with lunch served. Remote attendees will be able to participate virtually as well. Use the link below to register for the hybrid event. The meeting features podium presentations and poster presentations on clinically relevant and timely evidence based practice.
Nurse Anesthesia DNP Continuing Education Opportunity
This year we are hosting a hybrid event with in-person or virtual attendance. The event will showcase the doctoral work of the Nurse Anesthesia Class of 2023
Saturday, March 4, 2023 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
With a networking event to follow. Lunch will be provided for in-person attendees.
- Evaluating ERAS Protocol Outcomes
- Substance Use Disorder Among Practicing CRNAs
- Reducing decision-to incision time in obstetrics
- Using POCUS for lung and cardiac assessment to inform anesthesia
- Determining the accuracy of pulse oximetry among patients with dark-skin
- And MUCH MORE!
*During the lunch break we will have a self-paced poster session featuring ten DNP projects.
AANA Class A 6.0 CE Credit, and 2.5 Pharmacology Credit
Registration fees benefit the Nurse Anesthesia Student Assistance Fund
- Currently enrolled student: NO COST
- RFU Faculty or Staff member: NO COST
- CRNA, MD, and DO Preceptors for RFU residents: $50 per registrant
- CRNAs not affiliated with RFU: $100 per registrant
For more information, please contact: