College of Health Professions
Annual Nurse Anesthesia Doctoral Project Dissemination Event
In this section
Join us for the annual research event highlighting the work of the senior DNP students. Sponsored by the Nurse Anesthesia Department, all proceeds from registration go toward the NA Student Assistance Fund. This year the meeting will be held as an in-person event at the North Chicago campus with lunch served. Remote attendees will be able to participate virtually as well. Use the link below to register for the hybrid event. The meeting features podium presentations and poster presentations on clinically relevant and timely evidence based practice.
Nurse Anesthesia DNP Continuing Education Opportunity
- Evaluating ERAS Protocol Outcomes
- Substance Use Disorder Among Practicing CRNAs
- Reducing decision-to incision time in obstetrics
- Using POCUS for lung and cardiac assessment to inform anesthesia
- Determining the accuracy of pulse oximetry among patients with dark-skin
- And MUCH MORE!
For more information, please contact: