Teaching Clinical Reasoning: Making It Visible, Making it Happen
Explore how clinicians engage in the clinical reasoning process while also learning strategies that boost your skills in teaching and assessing clinical reasoning.
In this section
Professional Designation Statements
- Accreditation Statement: Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians. CME credit may be acceptable for continuing education credits for the following healthcare professional groups: Registered Nurses, Advanced Practice Nurses, Physician Assistants, and Pathologists' Assistants. Health Professionals should only claim credit after successful completion of all learning activities associated with the module.
- Designation Statement: Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science designates this online activity for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Designation Statement: The Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. The Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine has approved this activity for a maximum of 1.0 continuing education contact hour(s).
- Designation Statement: The Collaborative Education Institute (CEI), an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) provider of continuing pharmacy education, designates this online activity for one (1) contact hour (0.1 CEU).
- Designation Statement: The Physical Therapy program, accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy, sponsors this module and designates this online activity for one (1) continuing education credits under the self-study category.
- Designation Statement: Accredited university psychology departments are recognized by the Illinois Psychology Examining Board to provide continuing education courses relevant to the professional practice of psychology.
- Designation Statement: This online activity has been pre-approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 1.0 Class A CE credits.