In this section
Grace E. Stutzmann (Beth), PhD
Director, Center for Neurodegenerative Disease and Therapeutics
- Grace E. Stutzmann (Beth) – Center Director
- Early neuronal pathology that occurs prior to the emergence of histopathology and cognitive decline in Alzheimer’s disease.
- Holly Hunsberger
- Unraveling sex differences throughout aging and Alzheimer’s disease with an emphasis on mood disorders.
- Dissecting neural circuitry changes across whole brain networks in Alzheimer’s disease to create targeted therapeutics for men and women.
- Robert Marr
- Use of gene transfer vectors to investigate specific gene functions in the brain as it relates to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Daniel A. Peterson
- Recruitment of adult endogenous stem cells to generate replacement neurons for brain repair.
- Recruitment of adult endogenous stem cells to overcome impaired wound healing characteristic of diabetes.
- Judith A. Potashkin
- Identification of dysregulated molecular pathways that lead to progressive neurodegeneration in Parkinson’s disease and dementias.
- Identification of diagnostic, progression and stratification RNA biomarkers in blood for Parkinson’s disease.