In this section
General Web Resources
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) - An organization funded by the United States government to provide information and research concerning mental health issues.
- American Psychological Association (APA) - A website for the leading scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States, providing brief descriptions of numerous mental health problems and diagnoses with links to related articles.
- HELPGUIDE.org - A private non-profit, ad-free website in affiliation with Harvard Health Publications.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - A grass-roots organization that provides information and support about mental illness.
Topic-Specific Web Resources
- How to Make Stress Your Friend: Kelly McGonigle, PhD Stress may only be bad for you if you believe that to be the case. Psychologist Kelly McGonigal urges us to see stress as a positive, and introduces us to an unsung mechanism for stress reduction: reaching out to others. (TED talk video, 14 min)