College of Health Professions
How to Apply
In this section
- Review the Application Requirements
- Submit an Application & Fee
- Early application is strongly encouraged.
- Submit your application beginning September 1.
- Submit a $75, non-refundable application fee.
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Please submit transcripts from all universities and colleges attended to RFUCAS.
- Only official transcripts will be verified by RFUCAS, but candidates who wish to have their application review expedited may upload unofficial transcripts. Note that official transcripts from each college, university, and community college previously attended are required prior to matriculation, so if you don't provide official transcripts at the time of application, you will need to send them directly to Rosalind Franklin University prior to joining the university.
- If you have studied outside the U.S., you will need to have your transcripts evaluated for U.S. equivalency using a services like www.wes.org or www.ece.org.
- Submit Letters of Recommendation
- Three letters of recommendation submitted by professors or supervisors under whom you have studied or worked.
- Letters of recommendation must be from the agency or university for which the recommender works or teaches and submitted to RFUCAS.
- Submit GRE Test Scores
- Send the scores to Institution Code: 1117.
- Official TOEFL scores report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency.
- The admissions committee will consider waiving this requirement if:
- An applicant who has been full-time students in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years.
- An applicant from a country in which English is the primary language.
- Background Check
- Prior to matriculation, students must pass the Rosalind Franklin University criminal background check.
- Technical Standards
- Please review the Psychology Standards for Admissions. If you have any questions about these standards or other policies as they pertain to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please visit our Services for Students with Disabilities page.
For any questions relating to how to apply, contact us.