College of Health Professions
How to Apply
In this section
- Review the Application Requirements
- Submit an Application & Fee
- Early application is strongly encouraged.
- The deadline to apply is May 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST
- Submit a $75, non-refundable application fee.
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Please submit transcripts from all universities and colleges attended to RFUCAS.
- Only official transcripts will be verified by RFUCAS, but candidates who wish to have their application review expedited may upload unofficial transcripts. Note that official transcripts from each college, university, and community college previously attended are required prior to matriculation, so if you don't provide official transcripts at the time of application, you will need to send them directly to Rosalind Franklin University prior to joining the university.
- If you have studied outside the U.S., you will need to have your transcripts evaluated for U.S. equivalency using a services like www.wes.org or www.ece.org.
- Submit Letters of Recommendation
- One letter of recommendation is required, two are preferred, from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. academic advisors, professors, or supervisors at a workplace).
- Letter(s) of recommendation must be submitted to RFUCAS.
- Submit Test Scores
- For applicants pursuing the research track the GRE General Test is required and the Advanced Psychology GRE is optional.
- For applicants pursuing the clinical track the GRE General Test is optional.
- Any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency is required to submit official TOEFL scores for proof of English proficiency. The admissions committee will consider waiving this requirement if:
- An applicant who has been a full-time student in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years.
- An applicant is from a country in which English is the primary language.
- Report official GRE and/or TOEFL scores to Institution Code: 1117.
- Background Check
- Prior to matriculation, students must pass the Rosalind Franklin University criminal background check.
- Technical Standards
- Please review the Psychology: Clinical Counseling Standards for Admissions. If you have any questions about these standards or other policies as they pertain to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please visit our Services for Students with Disabilities page.
For any questions relating to how to apply, contact us.