College of Health Professions
In this section
- The Pathologist’s Assistant program is fully accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
- The Physician Assistant Practice program is fully accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA).
- The Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia program is fully accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs.
- The Clinical Psychology PhD is fully accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- The Physical Therapy program is fully accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education.
All degree and certificate programs are approved by the Illinois Board of Higher Education and accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604