College of Health Professions
How to Apply
In this section
- Review the Application Requirements
- Submit an Application & Fee
- Please submit your application through RFUCAS.
- The application will become available in January 2018 for enrollment for fall 2018.
- Enrolls only one time per year in August.
- Submit a $75, non-refundable application fee.
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Submit Letters of Recommendation
- Two letters of recommendation are required from those who are familiar with your abilities and can speak to your potential to succeed in a doctoral program. We encourage letter writers to share their contact information. Letters must include a signature and be on official letterhead.
- Letters must be submitted to RFUCAS.
- Students who have completed a master's degree at RFU must present a letter of support from the Department Chair of their master's program.
- Submit GRE Test Scores
- Send the scores to Institution Code: 1117.
- Official TOEFL scores report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency.
- The admissions committee will consider waiving this requirement if:
- You have been full-time students in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years.
- You are from a country in which English is the primary language.
- Submit a Personal Statement
- You are required to submit a statement indicating why you wish to enroll in the program.
- Submit a Writing Sample
- You are required to submit a self-selected example that you consider to be your best written work demonstrating your ability to think and write critically.
- Technical Standards
- Please review the Interprofessional Healthcare Studies Standards for Admissions. If you have any questions about these standards or other policies as they pertain to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please visit our Services for Students with Disabilities page.
For any questions relating to how to apply, contact us.