Chicago Medical School
In this section
Thank you for your interest in the psychiatry residency program at the Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science.
Applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) .
ACGME Program Code 4001631056
NRMP Program Code 3053400C0
Psychiatry Residency Application Requirements
- Medical school transcripts
- Dean’s Letter (MSPE)
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript results
- Three letters of recommendation
- Thoughtful personal statement
- Current CV
- Not delinquent in any federal debt
- Selective Service Registration All male US citizens and immigrants between ages 18 and 25 are required to register with the Selective Service. Very few exceptions. Please visit www.sss.gov for details.
- Foreign Medical Graduates must be ECFMG certified prior to the NRMP match.
- We accept US Citizens and Permanent Residents (no visa sponsorship)
- We do not offer observerships.
Interviews for Academic Year 2023 - 2024 will be conducted virtually via Zoom during November through January.
Correspondence regarding the residency program should be addressed to:
Paul Hung, MD
Program Director, Psychiatry Residency
Program Administrator, Psychiatry Residency
For complete program description, see Psychiatry Residency Program Catalog.