Chicago Medical School
In this section
Faculty Appointments and Promotions
We recognize the importance of the work you do for the medical school and the CMS Office of Appointments and Promotions is here to assist you. This website has information we hope you find useful. The policies and other information needed to instruct medical students are included in the main navigation links. This information is updated annually prior to faculty renewal notification. Additional materials can be found under the Clinical Sciences pages and the Foundational Sciences and Humanities pages.
Our Faculty Affairs team is committed to providing a smooth and efficient appointment and promotion process for faculty members. From onboarding to application submission to promotion planning, we provide personalized assistance, ensuring a seamless transition into the academic family.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Nutan Vaidya, Vice Dean of Faculty Affairs and Equity at email@example.com or Laurie Lonicki, Faculty Appointments and Recognition Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty Appointments and Promotions Resources:
- Faculty Rank and Title Summary
- FSH Faculty Appointment, Promotion and Tenure Guidelines
- Common Questions
- Faculty Professionalism Complaint Reporting Form
- Medical Student Professionalism Complaint Reporting Form
- CMS Policies
- Teacher-Learner Expectations
- FERPA Annual Notification
- How to Create Forwarding Rule In Gmail
- Resources for Stressful Times