In this section
Marketing and Brand Management
While we aim to provide an open, interactive space for the community at large to engage and connect with Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, we ask that you share your opinions and feedback in a professional and respectful manner.
By liking our page, following our account, you take personal responsibility for your comments, your username, and any and all personal information you choose to share. In that spirit, community members are asked to adhere to the guidelines below to ensure that our embassy remains an interactive, friendly forum for all.
We ask that you follow the posting guidelines that appear immediately below. Comments and posts that do not follow these guidelines will be removed. Repeated violation of any of these guidelines may result in you being blocked and removed from the community.
- We require that you be at least 16 years of age to participate in our community.
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions.
- We do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not tolerate personal attacks on other community members.
- We do not tolerate libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening or abusive posts.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any commercial or financial entity.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity of any kind.
- We do not allow spam.
- We do not allow references to clients, customers, or partners of the university.
- We do not allow the use of university trademarks, logos, or any other intellectual property.
- We do not allow posts specifically about political parties or individuals. This is not a political page, and political rhetoric is not permitted.
- We ask you to disclose any affiliation with Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science and to note that views you express are not that of the university.
- We reserve the right to remove any off-topic posting in order to preserve the integrity of the embassy and its community.
Please remember that you participate in the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science community at your own risk. Please be careful not to share personal, non-public information, including your address and telephone number. Remember that you are personally responsible for your comments and that you must own or have the rights to any images, video, and content that you share.
Finally, the appearance of links, as posted by community members of this embassy or other users, does not constitute endorsement on behalf of Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science. We reserve the right to remove any and all posts containing links without notice.
- Helix Magazine
- Annual Report