Skip to Main Content

File a Complaint

Individuals who believe they have been subjected to sex discrimination or sexual misconduct have the right to file a grievance with the university at any time.

To file a Title IX complaint against a student, employee, or other person connected to RFU, fill out the File a Complaint Form or contact Eric G. Williams, Ph.D., Title IX Coordinator, 847-578-3255 or at