School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
How to Apply
In this section
How to Apply
Review the Application Requirements
Submit RFUCAS Application
- Select the option listed as "School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies - MS to Chicago Medical School MD Pathway.
- The Fall 2023 application opened August 17. Applications and all supporting documentation must be submitted by January 31, 2023 (Midnight, Eastern, Standard Time).
- Early application is strongly encouraged.
- Must be submitted from each college and university you have attended.
- Mailing directions, and a routing sheet that can be provided to each institution, are provided in the application. Transcripts sent directly to Rosalind Franklin University cannot be accepted.
- Transcripts from international schools (with the exception of Canadian schools) must first be evaluated by a credentialing service and sent to RFUCAS. We accept evaluations from World Evaluation Service (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).
Submit Test Scores
- MCAT - All applicants are required to submit MCAT scores. MCAT tests must be completed after January 1, 2020 and tests taken after September 10, 2022 will not be considered.
Submit Letters of Recommendation
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
- At least one letter needs to be from a primary research mentor.
- At least one letter is recommended from a healthcare professional (not necessarily a MD) with whom you have worked.
- The remaining letter can be from a person who knows you well or a committee letter.
- Enter each individual's recommender's email address into the application to initiate the recommendation process. Recommendations sent directly to Rosalind Franklin University cannot be accepted.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, hold a permanent resident visa or be eligible for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) process of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services at the time of application submission.