In this section
- Most students at the ICC serve on a patient care team, called an Interprofessional (IP) team. Teams of students see patients in the medicine, podiatry, and physical therapy services.
- The student team interviews the patient, and then develops a plan of care with a team of interprofessional clinicians.
- With each clinic night, students gain valuable experience working in an interprofessional team and see firsthand the obstacles facing our most underserved and vulnerable populations. These are critical skills for future clinicians.
- We are also in need of general volunteers in the following areas: Spanish interpretation, administrative assistance, grant writing. Students as well as non-students can assist in these roles.
COMMITTEES (INTERPROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY INITIATIVE)
- The ICI (Interprofessional Community Initiative) is the student organization that operates the clinic.
- The ICI is organized into committees, which is collectively called the ICI Panel. Together these committees help coordinate the logistics of the ICC. Dozens of motivated and caring students from multiple health professional programs come together to advocate for patients and use student energy to improve the educational clinical exposure the ICC provides to all RFU students.
- If you are a student and are interested in joining our team, please email email@example.com.
EXECUTIVE OFFICER BOARD
- The Executive Officer Board leads the ICI and the IP Panel. This board of student leaders help coordinate efforts between Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, RFU Health Clinics, the DeWitt C. Baldwin Institute and ICI/ICC students to ensure that the ICC stays true to its mission of service and interprofessional education.
- If you are interested in getting involved with ICC or have questions, email the Executive Officer Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
President, SCPM 2022
Vice-President, COP 2022
Executive Officer of Finance, CHP 2023
Executive Officer of Archives (Archivist), MENP 2020
Executive Officer of Quality Improvement (CAO), CMS 2022
Executive Officer of Medical Informatics (CAO), CMS 2022
Executive Officer of Operations (CAO), CMS 2022
Khanh Phuong Tong
Executive Officer of Standards and Safety (CAO), SCPM 2022
Executive Officer of Community Outreach, SCPM 2022
Executive Officer of Multicultural Affairs, MENP 2020
Executive Officer of Research, CMS 2022
Executive Officer of Public Relations, SCPM 2022
Executive Officer of Patient Education & Resource Development, CMS 2022
Executive Officer of Scheduling & Training, SCPM 2022