Center for Clinical Anatomy
In this section
The Center for Clinical Anatomy supports the foundational human anatomy curriculum and furthers teaching and learning related to advanced anatomic topics such as clinical imaging and procedure skills within an interprofessional framework.
Education: Rosalind Franklin University provides a number of courses focused on clinical anatomy including:
- Clinical anatomy (CMS, SCPM, Path., NA, PA, PT)
- Advanced Regional Anatomy (PT)
- Podiatric Surgery Capstone (SCPM)
- Autopsy (Path.)
- Neuroscience wet labs
- Advanced Physiology lab (Psych)
- Lower extremity Anatomy (SCPM)
- Senior Anatomy elective (CMS)
Outreach: The lab regularly features organ demonstrations in which high school students from local area schools are able to come in and learn about anatomy and careers in healthcare. It also hosts continuing medical education workshops to help healthcare professionals advance and refine their anatomic knowledge and skill throughout their careers.