Jack E. Garon, MD
In this section
Dr. Jack Garon received his medical degree from Loyola Stritch Medical School in 1981. He completed a residency in anatomic and clinical pathology at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital.
He is certified in anatomic and clinical pathology and cytopathology by the American Board of Pathology.
PRINCIPAL AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL EMPHASIS
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Laboratory Administration
SCIENTIFIC AND PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- American Association of Blood Banks
- American Association of Clinical Chemists
- American Society of Cytology
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- College of American Pathologists (Laboratory Inspector, 1990-)
- Illinois Society of Pathologists
- Garon, J.; Richardson, R.R.; Sianis, G.J.: Sciatic Entrapment Neuropathy by Tendonized Muscle -- The Pyriformis Syndrome: A Case Report. J. Neurol Orthop Med Surg 13: 142-145, 1992.