College of Pharmacy
In this section
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- The American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) is a collection of all accredited schools with pharmacy programs.
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
- The American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) is a professional organization for all types of practitioners in the field of clinical pharmacy.
- Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin (PSW)
- The Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin (PSW) is a professional organization for continuing education and networking to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians in the state of Wisconsin. The Society has a presence at Rosalind Franklin University due to the University's close proximity to Wisconsin.
- Illinois Council of Health-Systems Pharmacists (ICHP)
- The Illinois Council of Health-Systems Pharmacists (ICHP) is an organization for pharmacy professionals involved in all aspects of medication therapy.
- Illinois Pharmacists Association (IPhA)
- Members of the Illinois Pharmaceutical Association are political representatives for the pharmacy profession and are lobbying the passage of a Pharmacy Practice Act.
- American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
- The American Pharmacists Association (APhA) is an association that focuses on optimizing and expanding the role of pharmacists in healthcare through education and lobbying.
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
- The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists provides career development for pharmacists in the form of conferences, continuing education, career services, accreditation, and publishing reference materials.
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP)
- The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy sims to increase the quality and cost-effectiveness of medication therapy.
- Illinois Board of Pharmacy
- The Illinois Board of Pharmacy provides competency assessments for new pharmacists and regulates pharmacist licenses in Illinois.
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy
- The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy provides competency assessments for new pharmacists and regulates pharmacist licenses in the United States.
- International Pharmaceutical Federation
- IPSF is the leading international advocacy organization for pharmacy students, promoting improved public health through provision of information, education, networking and a range of publications and professional initiatives.
Student Pharmacy Organizations
- American Pharmacists Association Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP)
- An offshoot of the American Pharmacists Association for current pharmacy students.
- Student Chapters of Illinois Council of Health-System Pharmacists
- An offshoot of the Illinois Council of Health-System Pharmacists for current pharmacy students.
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association
- The Student National Pharmaceutical Association coordinates programs intended to improving care quality and diversity in the pharmacy profession.
- International Pharmaceutical Students' Federation
- The International Pharmaceutical Student Federation is an international advocacy organization for pharmacy students and recent graduates across 70 countries worldwide. Its aim is to improve public health by providing education and facilitating professional activities for its members.
- Wisconsin Student Pharmacists Association (WSPA)
- An offshoot of the Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin (PSW) for current pharmacy students.
- Pharmacy Fraternities
- Pharmacy Fraternities promote the scholastic achievement, social growth, and professional success of their members and alumni. The College of Pharmacy is home to two fraternities: the Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity and the Phi Delta Chi Pharmacy Fraternity.
- National Institutes of Health
- The National Institutes of Health is the medical research agency operated by the United States government.
- American Chemical Society
- The American Chemical Society is a professional organization for the field of chemistry that provides education and career development for its members, as well as products and services related to chemistry.
- Society for Neuroscience
- The Society for Neuroscience provides professional development for neuroscience professionals and shares information about the brain and nervous system with the public.
- American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- The American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics is a professional society for pharmaceutical scientists that conduct research in academic, government, private industry, or non-profit organizations.
- U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP)
- The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention sets standards for the composition and quality of consumer products like food and drugs. These standards are enforced by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and shared by 140 foreign countries.
- American College of Clinical Toxicology
- The American Academy of Clinical Toxicology (AACT) is an alliance between clinicians and scientists that aim to prevent and treat diseases caused by drugs and chemicals.