College of Health Professions
How to Apply
In this section
- Create an Account at RFUCAS
- Submit an Application & Fee
- There is a quarterly deadline for the application, allowing you to begin your program at your choice of four times during the year. Your application will include the following, all of which must be submitted through RFUCAS (with the exception of your test scores, noted below).
- Submit a $75, non-refundable application fee.
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Submit Letters of Recommendation
- One letter of recommendation is required, two preferred, from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors or supervisors). We encourage letter writers to share their contact information. Letters must include a signature and be on official letterhead. Letters must be submitted to RFUCAS.
- Submit Test Scores
- Official TOEFL scores report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of any applicant who does not hold US citizenship or permanent residency.
- The admissions committee will consider waiving this requirement if:
- An applicant who has been full-time students in a United States college or university for at least two consecutive years.
- An applicant from a country in which English is the primary language.
- Technical Standards
- Please review the Population Health Standards for Admissions. If you have any questions about these standards or other policies as they pertain to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please visit our Services for Students with Disabilities page.
For any questions relating to how to apply, contact us.