College of Health Professions
How to Apply
In this section
- Review the Application Requirements
- Submit the CASPA Application
- To simplify and facilitate the admissions process, RFUMS utilizes the Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants.
- Applications open mid-April.
- Deadline of December 1.
- Due to our rolling admissions cycle, we encourage all applicants to apply early in the cycle for best consideration.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to complete and follow all CASPA and RFUMS application policies and procedures.
- Submit Application Processing Fee
- $35 Application Processing Fee
- Deadline to submit your application processing fee is February 1, 2018.
- After receiving your verified CASPA application, the RFUMS admissions office will email you instructions on how to submit this fee.
- Submit Transcripts & Letters of Recommendation
- Please submit your transcripts and letters of recommendation to CASPA.
- Transcripts must be official.
- Please include transcripts from all universities and colleges you have attended.
- Submit GRE Scores
- Please release your GRE scores to code 0276 for "Rosalind Franklin U Phys Asst CASPA".
- On-Campus Interview
- Select candidates will be invited to campus for interviews.
- Because of our rolling admissions schedule, those who apply early in the admissions cycle are more likely to be interviewed than those who apply later.
- Background Check
- Accepted students must pass the Rosalind Franklin University criminal background check before matriculation.
- Technical Standards
- All applicants should review the Physician Assistant Programs' Technical Standards for Admissions. If you have any questions about these standards or other policies as they pertain to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please visit our Services for Students with Disabilities page.
For any questions relating to how to apply, contact us.