College of Health Professions
How to Apply
In this section
How to Apply
- Create an Account at RFUCAS
- Review the application instructions (find them in the drop-down menu on the upper right on the RFUCAS home screen).
- For general and technical assistance on how to submit your application, please contact RFUCAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-612-2070 ext. 5004.
- If you are a graduate of a degree or certificate program at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, please complete the Alumni Application.
- If you are a current student of Rosalind Franklin University scheduled to earn a degree or certificate prior to enrolling in an online program, please complete the Alumni Application.
- If you are a current on-campus student of Rosalind Franklin University student applying for a combined degree with an online program, please complete the Combined Degree Application.
- Submit an Application & Fee
- Early application is strongly encouraged.
- Submit a $75, non-refundable application fee.
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Please submit a transcript for your bachelor's degree. Also, if applicable, please submit a transcript for your professional degree (MD, DO, DPM, DNP, or other graduate degree if holding APRN license) to RFUCAS.
- Only official transcripts with degree conferral will be accepted.
- If you have studied outside the U.S., you will need to have your transcripts evaluated for U.S. equivalency using a services like www.wes.org or www.ece.org.
- Submit Letters of Recommendation
- One letter of recommendation is required, two preferred, from professionals and/or academicians who know you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees, professors or supervisors). We encourage letter writers to share their contact information. Letters must include a signature and be on official letterhead. Letters must be submitted through RFUCAS.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- A resume of curriculum vitae is required. Upload to RFUCAS.
- Technical Standards
- Please review the Technical Standards for Admissions. Be proficient with basic computer skills. If you have any questions about these standards or other policies as they pertain to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please visit our Services for Students with Disabilities page.
- Matriculation Requirements
- If admitted, a $100 deposit is required, which is applied to your first quarter tuition.
For any questions relating to how to apply, contact us.