College of Health Professions
How to Apply
In this section
The Interprofessional Healthcare Studies DSc program accepts applications for admission every other year. The application to the Interprofessional Healthcare Studies program will open in January 2022 for candidates looking to start in August 2022.
- Review the Application Requirements
- Access our application through RFUCAS and review the application instructions.
- For general and technical assistance on how to submit your application, please contact RFUCAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-612-2070 ext. 5004.
- Submit an Application & Fee
- The DSc program is not taking applications at this time.
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Submit Letters of Recommendation
- Two letters of recommendation are required from those who are familiar with your abilities and can speak to your potential to succeed in a doctoral program.
- Letters must be submitted through RFUCAS.
- Students who have completed a master's degree at RFU must present a letter of support from the Department Chair of their master's program.
- Submit a Personal Statement
- You are required to submit a statement indicating why you wish to enroll in the program.
- Submit a Writing Sample
- You are required to submit a self-selected example that you consider to be your best written work demonstrating your ability to think and write critically.
- The applicant must be the sole author of any writing sample submitted.
- Technical Standards
- Please review the Technical Standards for Admissions. If you have any questions about these standards or other policies as they pertain to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please visit our Services for Students with Disabilities page.
For any questions relating to how to apply, contact us.