College of Health Professions
Masters in Health Administration (MS)
Prepare for management-oriented careers in healthcare. Develop vital skills in all aspects of healthcare business and management at a graduate-level healthcare and research institution. And do it at your own pace.
In this section
In this section
Expand your career opportunities with this well-rounded program.
- Gain skills in managing finance matters, regulatory and legal compliance, human resources, facilities, technology and more.
- Strengthen your abilities in planning, decision making, managing teams and strategic problem solving.
- Share interprofessional learning with students in medicine, pharmacy, podiatry and other professions—learn together and from one another.
- Get practical instruction from working professionals in touch with the challenges of today's healthcare landscape.
EARN YOUR DEGREE
AT YOUR OWN PACE
Get the flexibility and support you need to earn your degree.
- Complete your degree in less than two years, or take up to five years as a part-time student.
- Designed for adult learners, to help you balance your professional, personal and academic responsibilities.
- 100% online, fully remote learning, with no need to attend synchronous classes.
- Small classes give you ample opportunity to be seen and heard, and to interact with faculty.
28% JOB GROWTH
FOR MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICE MANAGERS
ANTICIPATED OVER THE NEXT 10 YEARS
*U.S. Bureau of Labor
Ready to take the next step?
Prepare to lead in growing area healthcare.