Create an application account through RFUCAS.
If one of the following situations applies to you, apply accordingly:
- If you are a graduate of a degree or certificate program at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, you may complete the Alumni Application.
- If you are a current student of Rosalind Franklin University scheduled to earn a degree or certificate prior to enrolling in an online program, you may complete the Alumni Application.
- If you are a current on-campus student of Rosalind Franklin University student applying for a combined degree with an online program, you may complete the Combined Degree Application.
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required. (Must be complete prior to matriculation.)
A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 is required.
If you earned a bachelor’s degree from outside the U.S. and/or you do not hold U.S. citizenship or permanent residency, you are required to demonstrate proof of English proficiency via an official TOEFL report that includes a total score and category scores in reading, writing, listening and speaking. (The TOEFL requirement may be waived if you have been a full-time student at a U.S. college or university for at least two consecutive years, or if you are from a country in which English is a primary language.)
- If you have a valid TOEFL score, please send directly to Rosalind Franklin University at Institution Code 1117 from ETS.
- For the TOEFL score to be accepted, the TOEFL exam date must be no more than two years prior to the date of application submission.
- A TOEFL iBT (Internet-based test) of 100 or the equivalent is recommended for graduate school with no category score being lower than 22.
Letters of Recommendation
You may fulfill the letter of recommendation requirement by either of the below options:
- Have one letter of recommendation submitted by an academician who knows you well (i.e. pre-health advisors/committees or professors).
- Have two letters of recommendation submitted from professionals (e.g. supervisors and/or co-workers) who know you well and can speak to your performance in a professional setting.
Letters of recommendation must be submitted through RFUCAS.
Official transcripts from each U.S. college, university or community college previously attended must be submitted directly to RFUCAS.
If you have studied outside the U.S., you will need to have your transcript/s evaluated for U.S. equivalency using a service like WES or ECE. Please have foreign evaluations sent directly to the Office of Admissions and Enrollment at Rosalind Franklin University.
Only official transcripts will be accepted.
The personal statement should address personal, professional and/or educational experiences that provide the Admissions Committee with insight into your professional goals. The statement should also explain how you would like to utilize this online educational program to support your future endeavors.
Work or experience in a related health or science field is recommended but not required.
Licensure and Certification
It is highly recommended that applicants possess a United States or Canadian certification, registration or licensure as a healthcare professional. Please upload a copy with your application.
Meet the program’s Technical Standards for admissions. Be proficient with basic computer skills.