College of Health Professions
Clinical and Lifestyle Nutrition (MS)
Pursue your passion for healthy living as a Dietitian or Nutritionist. Get the graduate degree you’ll need—and earn it in 2 years.
In this section
The graduate degree Dietitians and Nutritionists need.
Get ready to lead in a dynamic, competitive field.
- Program meets upcoming graduate degree requirements for certification
- Innovative, wellness-focused curriculum aligned with changes in health care
- Individualized projects focused on nutrition topics of your choice
- Professional development supported by innovative teaching strategies
- Career advancement in many dietetic and nutrition fields
- Networking opportunities with RFU alumni and clinical partners nationwide
IN JOB OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIETITIANS AND NUTRITIONISTS
PROJECTED IN THE NEXT DECADE
* The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts the employment of dietitians and nutritionist to grow 11% through 2030, which is faster than the average for all occupations.
100% online, 1-on-1 support.
Fully remote learning, small class sizes and ongoing faculty guidance help you meet your goals.
- Classes are led by renowned faculty who are experts in their field
- A graduate degree prepares you to provide patients and clients with advanced levels of care
- Flexible program completion options that fit your life
OR UP TO