College of Health Professions
How to Apply
In this section
- Review the Application Requirements
- Submit an Application & Fee
- Early application is strongly encouraged.
- Applicants who have applied to either the Allopathic Medicine or Physician Assistant program during the current application cycle, but wish to matriculate to the BMS program, should contact London Blocker by email at email@example.com or the Office of Admissions and Enrollment by phone at 847-578-3204.
- All other applicants should apply through RFUCAS.
- Applications are also accepted through PostbacCAS.
- Submit your application by July 1, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Submit all application materials by July 1, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Submit a $75, non-refundable application fee.
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Submit Letters of Recommendation
- We require three letters of recommendation written by either professors who have taught you in class or a supervisor under who you have worked.
- Composite letters from a pre-professional committee may also be submitted.
- Letters of recommendation must be from the agency or university for which the recommender works or teaches and submitted to RFUCAS.
- Submit Standardized Test Scores
- Classification of Course Work
- We require that you complete the prerequisite section in RFUCAS. These prerequisite courses must be completed prior to matriculation. If any of the required courses have not yet been completed, please indicate the date that the course will be completed in the "Grade" section.
- Healthcare Experience
- We require that you complete the experiences section in RFUCAS. Please list all your health care experience, both paid and unpaid using this form. Be sure to calculate the number of hours completed at each site and describe the type of experience.
- Background Check
- Prior to enrollment, all accepted students will be asked to complete and pass a Rosalind Franklin University background check.
- Technical Standards
- Review the Biomedical Sciences Standards for Admissions. If you have any questions about these standards or other policies as they pertain to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please visit our Services for Students with Disabilities page.
For any questions relating to how to apply, contact us.