Chicago Medical School
Review & Editorial Boards
In this section
- The primary responsibility of a reviewer is to provide feedback to editors of the new journal about the merits of submissions to Synapses.
- Each reviewer is expected to write reviews in a timely and constructive manner.
- Each reviewer is expected to uphold high standards of ethics, excellence and responsiveness.
- Each reviewer serves a one-year renewable term.
2017-2018 Review Board
* To provide oversight of the review recommendations
- The primary responsibility of an editor is to edit submissions to Synapses, ensure that revisions have been completed if requested and contribute to publication decisions.
- Each editor also makes sure that submissions are original, grammatically correct, consistent in style and readable.
- Each editor is expected to uphold high standards of ethics, excellence and responsiveness.
- Each editor serves a one-year renewable term.
2017-2018 Editorial Board