In this section
The Giving Societies
Imagine a society formed and informed by the act of generosity.
Now, imagine your part in building that kind of society, right here, where your career aspirations became reality.
Rosalind Franklin University recognizes those who surpass expectations of lasting and impactful giving through membership in our Giving Societies. Together, we can better meet the needs of patients and populations through our commitment to the interprofessional education of future healthcare providers.
Leadership Giving Society
Commit to the practice of generosity, leading the way and furthering our mission.
Leadership giving through the Annual Fund empowers Rosalind Franklin University – and every student and faculty member – by providing current-use support for scholarship aid, educational enrichment experiences, groundbreaking research, community health services and the university’s most critical needs and promising opportunities.
We recognize donors at the following levels of the Leadership Giving Society.
- Deans’ Circle $10,000+ per year
- Innovator $5,000-$9,999 per year
- Fellow $2,500-$4,999 per year
- Member $1,000-$2,499 per year
We appreciate your generosity.
Every donor who makes a leadership gift receives special recognition, invitations and communication throughout the year.
Become a Leadership Donor
Inspire life in discovery over a lifetime of generosity.
Donors who give $100,000 or more over the course of a lifetime become part of the Lifetime Society. Through a lifelong habit of giving, the Lifetime Society supports scholarships, expanded clinical experiences, greatly enhanced facilities and much more. It’s an investment in compassionate doctors, practitioners, scientists and academics whose lifetimes are devoted to giving back to those they educate and serve.
Prepare to have a lasting effect on your field for generations to come.
To continue your tradition of generosity after your lifetime, you can find a charitable plan that allows you to provide for your family and support a college, school, department or program that is especially meaningful to you.
Rosalind Franklin University recognizes those members of our community who include the university in their wills or name the university as a beneficiary of a charitable trust, annuity, estate agreement or life insurance. While we are aware of many commitments to the university, we respect your right to privacy. If you would like to be included in the Legacy Giving Society, please contact us so we can properly share our gratitude.
- Contact George Rattin at 847-578-8345 or George.Rattin@rosalindfranklin.edu for additional information on the Legacy Giving Society and how beneficiary designations can help support the mission of RFU.
- Talk to your financial or legal advisor about making a tax-wise gift or explore options on our planned giving website.
- If you name Rosalind Franklin University in your plans, please use our legal name, “Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science,” and Federal Tax ID Number: 36-2181973.