In this section
Entry: Transitioning to RFU
Our Entry: Transitioning to RFU course is designed to ease the transition into RFU. Students entering into RFU will be required to take this via a Brightspace by D2L course before their first class even happens! We have created learning outcomes to help shape student success during enrollment to the university.
Course Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Entry: Transitioning to RFU course on Brightspace will be able to...
- Develop a financial plan for a successful matriculation into Rosalind Franklin University.
- Express a sense of empowerment and self-authorship over their own success during their time at Rosalind Franklin University.
Brightspace Modules and Learning Outcomes
MODULE 1: FINANCING YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONS EDUCATION:
Students who complete Module 1: Financing Your Health Professions Education on Brightspace will…
- Be able to demonstrate their knowledge by applying for Financial Aid.
- Be able to articulate the individual components that lead to the cost of borrowing.
- Be able to differentiate between their loan options for Health Professions School.
- Be able to articulate the total cost of attendance at Rosalind Franklin University.
MODULE 2: LIVING ON A STUDENT BUDGET:
Students who complete the Module 2: Living on a Student Budget on Brightspace will…
- Be able to prioritize their needs vs. wants in their budget.
- Be able to identify different budgeting techniques.
- Be able to construct their own budget based on the cost of attendance at Rosalind Franklin University.
MODULE 3: STUDENT FINANCE: TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Students who complete Module 3: Student Finance: Tuition Payment Options on Brightspace will…
- Be able to articulate student finance policies and procedures.
- Be able to operate the Make a Payment section on Self-Service.
MODULE 4: SATISFACTORY ACADEMIC PROGRESS:
Students who complete Module 4: Satisfactory Academic Progress on Brightspace will…
- Be able to articulate Satisfactory Academic Progress policies and procedures.