How to Pay Your Tuition
In this section
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science offers students the ability to pay tuition bills by credit card or electronic check online by logging into WebAdvisor. WebAdvisor accepts the following methods of payment (credit cards not debit cards):
- Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Electronic Check
- 2.5% credit card convenience fee charged
- NO charge for Electronic Check payments
IF PAYING TUITION THROUGH WEBADVISOR:
Students can log into WebAdvisor. Click on “Students”, and then select “Make a Payment” under “Financial Information, then type in your username and password. Follow the screen prompts to pay by e-check or credit card. The student account will be credited immediately, and the transaction will show on the student account within 24 hours.
IF PAYING TUITION BY PAPER CHECK:
Please make checks payable to RFUMS
- Payment can be mailed to:
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science
SFS / Student Account Rm. HSB. L.724
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago IL 60064
- Payment can be given directly to Student Account Rm. L.724
- Payment can be placed in the secure tuition drop box just outside Student Financial Services
- All international checks must be a minimum of $300.00 US Funds
- International payments by wire transfer. Please contact our office for banking information.
- Additional services offered for international payments for easier transfer of foreign funds. Go to flywire by peerTransfer to make your payment and learn more.
Any check that fails to clear is subject to a $25.00 NSF fee. Additionally, a late fee will be assessed based on the tiered late fee assessment schedule.
Check payments must include student name and Account Holder ID # for prompt and proper credit to the correct student account