College of Health Professions
How to Apply
In this section
How to Apply
- Review the Application Requirements
- Submit an Application
- Access our application at RFUCAS and review the application instructions. Deadline for applications is June 30, 2023.
- Submit all transcripts including letters of recommendation and test scores to RFUCAS by July 31, 2023.
- For general and technical assistance on how to submit your application, please contact RFUCAS at email@example.com or 617-612-2070 ext. 5004.
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Submit Letters of Recommendation
- We require three letters of recommendation written by either professors who have taught you in class or a supervisor under whom you have worked.
- Composite letters from a pre-professional committee may also be submitted.
- Letters must be submitted to RFUCAS. We encourage letter writers to share their contact information. Letters must include a signature and be on official letterhead. If you would like to submit letters of recommendation through Interfolio, please follow these instructions. The Office of Admissions and Enrollment cannot upload your letters of recommendation for you.
- Submit Standardized Test Scores
- PMP requires that you provide MCAT results in your application by uploading a score report.
- Scores must be received no later than August 15.
- CASPer Assessment
- All applicants to the Pre-Matriculation program at Rosalind Franklin University are required to complete the Medicine version of the CASPer assessment to assist with our selection process. Successful completion of CASPer is mandatory. Please go to https://takealtus.com/dates-times/ to sign up and reserve a test.
- Classification of Coursework
- These prerequisite courses must be completed prior to matriculation. Failure to complete these courses with grades of “C” or better prior to matriculation would render a candidate ineligible for the program. Please indicate if a course is in progress (IP) or planned (PL).
- Healthcare Experience
- Please list all your healthcare experience, both paid and unpaid.
- Be sure to calculate the number of hours completed at each site and describe the type of experience.
- Service and Leadership Experience
- We value students who are dedicated to serving others and have demonstrated leadership potential through academic, research, or other pursuits.
- Background Check
- Prior to enrollment, all admitted students will be asked to complete and pass a Rosalind Franklin University background check. The fees for the background check must be paid by the student.