College of Nursing
MSN for Entry into Nursing Practice (MENP)
Become a leader in nursing as a Master's-Prepared RN. Develop skills you’ll need to join—and lead—the profession in 24 months.
In this section
The need for nurses is great.
An MSN degree gives you important advantages:
- Higher earning potential
- Leadership opportunities in nursing practice, administration and research
- Hands-on training in emergency and critical care, surgery and more
- Placements in hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes and community clinics
DEGREE INTO AN EXCITING NEW CAREER:
A multifaceted 24-month learning experience.
Get the fundamental nursing concepts, skills and experience you’ll need for a successful nursing career.
- Cross-disciplinary learning alongside students across RFU’s schools
- Hands-on experience—clinical rotations and Simulation and Empathy Labs
- Learn to communicate effectively, develop patient care plans and think analytically
- Work with renowned clinical instructors and onsite with our Magnet status clinical partners
- Designed for non-nurses with a bachelor’s degree
Attend an upcoming MSN for Entry into Nursing Practice (MENP) information session.